Follow in the footsteps of Cela and Espiǹas through the Pyrenees and discover the history of the forgotten villages of Sant Romà de Tavèrnoles and Besan.
The most silent stages of the Ramat de Camins trail.
Duration: 3 days
Ascent/descent (approx): 1,555 m ascent; 1,500 m descent
Distance (approx): 33 Km
Recommended season: all year round
Difficulty: medium (due to the length of the stages, rather than technical difficulty), but we can adapt stages to measure.
Services offered: tell us your needs and we’ll plan your route to measure, book accommodation for you and provide all necessary information. We will do everything possible to ensure your trip is unforgettable. We can also contract a guide if required.
- Transport of baggage/equipment between overnight accommodation
- 2 nights half board (hostals, mountain refuges)
- 2 picnic lunches
- Transfer from the end of the route back to start point
- Basic insurance and contact number
- Dossier and GPS tracks for stages
Prices in the region of
2 people – 190€ per person
4 people – 160€ per person
Basic itinerary (variations available, according to clients’ needs and preferences):
- Day 1: Arrival and welcome in the clifftop village of Rodés.
- Day 2: From Rodés we reach the uninhabited village of Sant Romà de Tavèrnoles before carrying on to the start of the Farrera valley.
- Route: Rodés – Sant Romà de Tavèrnoles – Llavorsí – Tírvia
- Day 3: We discover the Farrera valley and head up to the forgotten village of Besan.
- Route: Tírvia – Araós – Besan – Ainet de Besan – Alins